Friday, August 6, 2010

let the pic tell u my story XD

hahahahahah ~
== ! since i feel my blog really dead macam "sei yu"
so i have to post somethings on its !
hehe =)
exam cuming . .
time pass so fast !
now already AUG !
can u imagine ?
this year not really good for me .
my body getting weak and weak = (
especially my stomach
but than i got listen to the "MING YUN"
i know my stomach not really good in this year !
but luckily i din have constipation !
all my fren around me eat more fruit ( not saying yx, tung , winnie , crystal )
haha ! sorry
SO LAME ==

____________________________________________________________________
picture time .. somewhere over the rainbow .......... ==

tengok tengok ! haiz . pimples ! damn u

aaa , this pic from last year ! (nice rite ) ==

ini hor ! dunno how i edit until like tat ! cool rite ` XD
this year look ! pale face ! pale pale pale

haiz . a bi arh ! my fatty brother
after take this pic
me : can ur face dun so fat ? one more la !


chi chak !
a bi : enuf thin jor la this one ==
his serious face

at pappa rich = )

we just feel very bored ! and we did this


spot spot spot ! look at yx XD


wth with this ? the results of tuiton everyday ! urg
and also the results of keep talking and playing around with the highlight pen with yx !

hehe . last , i end up with this pic .
masa itu i dekat LANGKAWI.
when ? last year ?
with my lovely short short hair ! omg
macam very nice !
haha





ps : i hate jin jie ! lalalalalala












1 comment: