Friday, August 20, 2010

I HATE YOU BITCH !

I HATE YOU BITCH !
ahaha . this is my title ...
but actually i am not going to talk about this bitch !
coz ................................
bla bla bla

________________________________________________________

show u my latest pic ! XD


trying very hard to act like the doremon !
but than fail i know XD


the next things that is ...
i wan to tell all my fren ..
actually the HTC not mine !
ahaha .. my dad's new phone larrr ...
he went out-station .
so never bring the phone .
he say give me use first.
so..............


i feel nice.
but someone say NOT GOOD !
wateva ..



sorry , when i get somethings can use to "CHI CHAK"
i sure will do it ! .. =)



________________________
1 . do my best in belly dance
2 . please give me strength to study
3 . i hate tuition !
4 . BALI , I AM COMING !
5 . i can just SMELL The final exam , and it is just near with me ==
6 . i wont tell u or talk with you about my feeling , and so yong xin please always switch on ur phone ! u 'r my good listener =)
7 . i will try my best to accept all the advice that u give me
8 . please dun blame on me !
9 . I AM LACK OF OXYGEN ( yawn )
10 . i am sososososos noob !



No comments:

Post a Comment