Saturday, August 21, 2010

happy birthday to uuuuuuuuuuuu =)

harlow ~ i am here again .
owh , the first things i wan to say is .
winnie aka a lee's hair so damn very f NICE !
congrat =)
i am getting bored with my bird nest also =(

________________________________________________________

aroud morning 10 somethings
my dad wake me up ..
for ? ate breakfast ==
nobody company him .
after eat ..
my dad brought me to his NEW office .
haha ..




the view ...


________________________________________________

aftertat when to old town yam cha ..


=)

HTC vs ipad

see , my sis so busy










_____________________________________________________

since today my mom's birthday
my dad brought us to eat "SEAFOOD"
we love to eat ^^


sotong

prawn



____________________________________________

afterthat went to 1 U .. .




aaaaaaaa . so sad ! i love the pants .
the size too big for me !
too small for me also !
no medium T_T

__________________________________________

LAST STATION !
papparich for supper








home sweet home 12 somethings .... phew .

No comments:

Post a Comment