Monday, September 13, 2010

morning piranha , night party !

before that , i wan to type about my holiday life on thursday and friday .
thursday night after tuition went to PAPPA RICH !
k , i told u all already .
our favourite restaurant . XD


o ya ! SELAMAT HARI RAYA to those malay fren = )
friday - public holiday
my dad bought us to KL - avenue k to take our breakfast
but i had my tution at super morning . so we change to afternoon =(


xiu long bao


wu gok



this is nice

din't take much pic bcoz that day not a happy day = (


_______________________________________________________________

satuday '
went the mines with tung and crystal .
since crystal came back from HK !
so i must invite her to go ..reach there about 12 ...
i bought the ticket bcoz i am the most mature girl among them ! hehe

look at the time !
but then delay until 1.30
movie also can delay ? ==
after watch my dad send us back ..


_______________________________________________________________

at night , went to dvd' house .
to celebrate DVD, coerly , ka yao , kitty's birthday
its really great ! 4 ppl birthday in the same month
but that day is coerly birthday ........


coerly , GBC , GBC's gf ( took by me using canon EOS )
haha , nice group by me . . orange and ?by me also . zhi ying
_______________________________________

we playing somethings lame ==

crystal and jia ling with tung and orange's ghose
orange : wa , doesn't look like me , so slim ==
haha , look at tung . her funny face

me and crystal with jia ling and orange's ghost

jia ling and orange ( crystal and me as a ghost )

so scary ..

crystal

me me ! can u see it ?
tung ..


tehee . jia ling and me



CKDK ! birthday cake =)


owh , i love this pic ..
spot DVD ? so cham XD






PS : didadidadidadi , back from dancing ! o no , today diff teacher ~ so damn hard !
PS : today dance with connie = )

No comments:

Post a Comment