Tuesday, September 14, 2010

beutiful sunday = ) so call photoshoot and enjoy seafood beside the beach

sunday ......
went to morib to meet my dad's frens and enjoy seafood beside the beach =)
since yx ask me to upload more picture .. so this post is MORE PIC LESS WORD

what are he doing?


the lala ! catch by the worker ! omg
child
look at the mini crab ! super cute
swim swim swim !
this little girl so cute


from left uncle , blue shirt that one-doctor ! daddy and mommy



from left rich uncle ( dunno what name ) , uncle ( forget what name ) , daddy , UNCLE TAN

doctor lee
come , peace ~

nah ~ my pretty sis with her YEN-J ==

1 malasysia
nice pose !

my peace


lol .. fatty boom la him ~ YONG XIN - his latest look


jump ..
lalala . we dun let him come down .
jump !!!!


^^V

my bro helping me to go up ! i am sweating


=)

look alike

yeah ! taller than him =P


? !








last pic ......



wait for my next post !
TITLE " steamboat "
went to hoi tong to celebrate tien wei's birthday !


TIEN WEI ! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY









PS : do enjoy my post . use whole night to update
PS : please leave ur footprint in my chatbox !






No comments:

Post a Comment