Tuesday, September 7, 2010

all about ......

fall in love with him ~ o my YEN J !
he is just too awesome .




We have watched the drama “Autumn’s Concerto”, we have heard every song in it. But have you ever wondered who is that singer? Actually, he is just a starter in the music industry but he has proved his worth in the said drama. I believe this great guy will go a long way.

I was searching the net when I encountered this new singer and as I listen to his songs, I was really amazed. They were so good and the lyrics were great. An amazing singer, songwriter, whatever you want to call him.

Anyway, this new singer calls himself “Yen-J” because of his love for jazz music. His debut album “Thanks your Gentleness” is composed of 11 songs which he wrote. Now isn’t that great? The album is expected to be released this coming April 29, 2010.

Recently, he released the music video for his single “Thanks your Gentleness” in which the album is named. As for now, all we could do is to support this newcomer and I am sure he will go a long way.





___________________________________________________________________

ps :1) dunno y , sososos miss my friends !
2) study hard from now !
3) waiting for my camera and BALI TRIP !
4) belly dance , gogogo !
5) aa , i cant get rid of those oily food ! still the same , cant live without food = (
6) ehem , what the hell with acc folio ? anyone willing to teach me how to do ?
7) please search YEN J song ! u must do it ( if u are my fren , u must follow my instruction )
8) try my best , in my final test !
9) TO U : JUST wan u to cheer up , i know ~ i am not ur close fren , but i hope GOD BLESS
U .. SPM is coming .. wake up ! just forget all the sadness .
10) penang trip ! i din buy any souvenir . be patient ! i will buy all at BALI ! hehe


LAST LAST !

recommended for u


莫文蔚-忽然之间



sweet dream & night all my dearest ....



No comments:

Post a Comment