Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hi , my frens =)


I"M PALE


Hi , i feel so bored and so i decide to blog somethings ...
i will stop my works next wednesday . hehe!
PLEASE READ NEWSPAPER .


__________________________________________________

Although i know i am not ur very "GOOD" fren .
but i would like to wish u HAPPY EVERYDAY
FEEL glad that when i am not in mood ..
u are the one who come out and company me to garden and jogging ..
and surely i will call u and chit chat about my sadness .
nothings to say with u ...
I AM SURE AND ALSO 100% CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEELING
u know .. I AM SO CALL " GUO LAI REN "
how old are u ?
are u a SPM student after dec ..
so please wake up also dun be stubborn . . .
i know u very care about ur results ......
LETS GAMBATEH to finish our skul life journey ..


WE LOVE YOU ..................................
we need nobody nobody but u



I MISS TUNG WAI YEE !!
I MISS HER VOICE
I MISS GOSSIP WITH HER
I MISS PLAYING WITH HER ..
I MISS HER . . .









No comments:

Post a Comment