Sunday, October 3, 2010

sunday AGAIN .

i tot today i can use whole day to study .
i failed at the last ..
bla bla .. i follow my parents go out again when i heard them went to look for furniture
ONE DAY SPEND TO MUCH MONEY !
mommy : SAVE MONEY FROM NOWWWWWW





FINALLYYYYYYYY .not mine . my sis one .. either this colour or black ?
so happy that no need FAN about transport problem .
some parents will nagging u when u call them to fetch



hehe , love this .. but we take another colour .


my dad wan to put WALL STICKER to match the sofa !
grab this pic from google ! haha .. its awesome & fun

U KNOW WHERE ISIT ? 28 days more .
and i hope final exam can stop before 31/10



fat cheeks ! yuck







PS : i wish all the PMR STUDENT good luck ! just relax ! noh , pmr SUB SUB WATER jek . haha
especially : yee ling , adeline , my cousi and many of them
PS :WHY I AM SOSOSOSO STUPID ?!
PS : everyone was just asking me ARE U CARE ?
err , me : no bahhh !
my sis : ZHUO REN KAI XIN DIAN ! everythings just look far !

No comments:

Post a Comment