Sunday, October 3, 2010

party and SUNDAY

hai , i'm here again to post about my life !
because i am enjoying my skul holiday again due to pmr !
saturday - 02/10/10
invited by arep . thnx for ur invite = )
at first , i wanna show u all something.

-
-
-
-
-








boom , her first camwhore inside my CAM . look at the pic , she is so Q
haha , now i'm feel so sorry . everytime emo to her !
duh , have to promise myself .
dun do that to her .. hehe !


hao hao playing dunno what song ? macam yes



he , i love tis - orchid


she wan me to take ?


sher and winnie

duh , yx with her SO DAMN cool peace


wtf blur ? actually we set blur effect

nono , dun scare ! NOT SPICY at all ~





back home around 10 p.m
i feel wan to back home at arep's house and so moody !
bec i am dizzy at that time !
ar ......dah ~~ u go away from me
doctor say that i am not enuf blood
who willing to donate blood for me?




wink wink **



No comments:

Post a Comment