Friday, March 12, 2010

owh guys . i am here again


tis is my look now !




yea yea yea ..
our exam is finish ~
and it is HOLIDAY now .
nothing to posy recently .
18.3 ...
crystal birthday . planning going where to celebrate.
FULL HOUSE ?




went to mahkota and had our steamboat buffet for dinner


tom yam and qing tong soup ~


hehe . my dad was eating the ice cream

little sis


see his enjoy face

nice huh ?

i eat many cup of ice cream ..





_____________________________________________

and now i had to say about my look
thinking wan to cut my short hair anot .
but my hair really grow very slow !
winnie call me to rebon hair .
because my hair macam BIRD NEST !








hehe .. zoom in







nah nah~ my favourite


such a randon post ==
ok la . happy holiday and BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment