Saturday, March 6, 2010

hello hello ! view please =)

hello.
xD ~ sorry for abandoned my blog .
really feel lazy to post tis post tat .
haha .. so now let talk back CNY = =
paiseh niaa .. although already over jor ..
but i think i enjoy my CNY very much XD
14.2 ... i had my reniuon dinner at my cousin house who live kota kemuning .
haha .. we sing k and gamble at their house .
ehemm . the picture is inside my camera .
CHU 1 .. my house got party ..
CHU 2 my house got party also .







my sis help me to make up . not very thick


.___________________________________________________________________
chu 3 ! is time to BALIK KAMPUNG ..
went to my popo's house which is located at ipoh , Kuala Kangsar =)
pheww . need to take few hours to go there >< food =")">
nah nah .. our driver always =P


none stop camwhore

visit alot of cousin and get many angpau .. LALA =D
and so we went to PENANG at CHU 4 !!
ipoh to penang was quiet near ..
GEORGE TOWN ! (BING WEI DA QIAO)
the picture inside my camera also ><

our hotel .is damn big and comfortable which name B-SUIT
hehe ... once we reach there ..
of course find some food to eat !
ASAM LAKSA ..
omg . the whole penang most popular geh ASAM LASAK was really CROWDED OF PEOPLE
so we went another place to eat =(
aftertat , went to KEK LOK SI !
o shit man .. there really SUI YU ZAM
many ppl .and HOT like hell !
aftertat sure is go back to hotel and bath !


wat is ur comments ?XD


our dinner time .. many ppl and many food !

after eat .. HOTEL SWEET HOTEL ! == haha
another day , we sleep until 10 somethings .
not enuf sleep actually ==
check out and go and find our SEAFOOD ! haha
at BATU KAWAN . not really much ppl know there .


HAHA .. look like wat ? very nice to eat !



booo . we call about 10 plate of seafood . ==


our results after eat ~
wow . the seafood is very cheap !!
RM1++.++ only .
aftertat we go back to ipoh and meet popo and gong gong
once we reach ..
is time to lunch = =
eat again ..
after tat is time to say BYE BYE =(



BYEBYE IPOH & PENANG



HOT HOT HOT ..
once i reach KL ..
once i reach SG.LONG .
the first place is go TUNG's house ..XD
gamble again . ehem .. i lose i think xD
because winnie is damn ONG ! HAHA

about 12 !!!
HOME SWEET HOME .
TIRED .zzzz

and those day i really forget jor .. XD
just party party everywhere .
went to tung house again !
tis time is wid my dad .
sure is gamble again XD
okk . he win i win also ! haha
tung and jia zhen get angpau from my dad .xD
another day .
went to winnie's house .
gamble again ==
9.30 i rush to jusco selatan from winnie's house .
watch 72 JIA ZHU .
NICE NICE NICE !!
o yeah . went to mr.chin house also ..
eat steamboat and GAMBLE again .
xD




nah .. my fatty boom boom dad .
little sis and me



tis pic is took at the last day of CNY ><><

No comments:

Post a Comment