Thursday, December 17, 2009

VIEW VIEW VIEW


kys . the mines !
went the mines wid my machi ~
but i dun feel i wan to blog about tat day .
XD ! yx and i reach there and we walking around for nothings ?
and we went to mcdonald !
mcdonald again ==

kys . take by me .
blur rite?
know why ?
because of my yx .XD!
when i am taking tis pic , she keep pulling me .
cz she saw somethings ? haha

___________________________________________________________

i think my blog is BORED !
i am not a good blogger la .
feel very lazy to blog .
haha ! but i think i will try to update my blog everyday !
promise k ?
whose mobile? haha ! my babe girl =)
yup ! i love to TAKE PIC !
i will show u all my form 1 my form 2 and form 3 pic !
so u guys get ready ?
after u see .
u will say OMG

1...
2...
3....
4....
5.....
6.....
7......
8......








gosh ! yea . tis is my form 1 look ?
yucks ..ugly !! i am reading ^^
ok . get ready to see another ugly picta?




i think tis OK bah ?
at genting !
AHAHA .
went genting wid winnie .
still rmb i vomit tat day !
and i become "WEI REN"
sad T_T XD

owh . see my hair ! haha ! my hair was short tat time .
where am i ?
SUNWAY LAGOON'S BATH ROOM
=)
someone is behind .
u know who? XD
winnie is beside me !
HAHA
form 1 . i went sunway wid winnie and form 2 also .
i think tis year we din have chance to go together jor ? =(
cz she have her FEI ZHI ma .
haha ~
still rmb ~ when we played the game .
i sure will done somethings funny .
and she will laugh very LOUD ! > < onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj1vrXMx0d0vt5hfal0f1PGXwEOmotHqP6z7SZLuapKSc0Sp4GsvYkc4N5vPgdIKpK8T5tTfcYb5rWeE_R39_Y2OUTqyVxRWYw0owXOUZhWLtaU5JIejyoCDdKHWS9-ra5llfyxvOQBvdT3/s1600-h/DSC00590.JPG">ok . when i am form 2 ~
u saw ?i am wearing LENS .
GREEN LENS .= =
booo ~ i dunno why i will buy
haha ~ and i rebon my hair jor ..
spot spot spot ? kakaka ..

tada ! ya . tis year
o gosh . i LOVE tis pic.
but spot my darkcircle ?
haiz ... yup .
PMR .....
i think i din really study hard la .
and the results coming out .
i know i wont get a good results .
nvm ! i tell myself .
GAH YAO for next year =P (an wei-ing)
yup .. many things happen tis year .
some happy some sad ?

ignore my ugly face T_T
SPOT ?!
my missy micey `
haha ~ he is cute .
he is mine . O.O !
loving it xD

i think tis too over light ! XD
wateva . i love tis too .
owhh . before went to tuition .

XD . i love tis picta .
but thn the leg @@.
yup .
i wan to change myself .
be mature ?
dreaming*


kys . end up wid tis picta xD


I CAN LIVE WITHOUHT U ALL !
I CAN STAY ALONE !
I LOVE MY FREN !
I LOVE MY FAMILY !
I LOVE MY STUPID PHONE !
I'M LOVING IT =)


1 comment: