Saturday, December 19, 2009

DINNER

early in the morning .
we nid to go our cousin house d.
HAHA . i am JI MUI
ok . reach there about 8a.m
aftertat . we all listen
"BINNNNNNNNNNN"
damn loud .
XING LANG geh car reach jor .
thn we quickly run inside .
because nid to block their way .
dun let them go inside and wanna play them =X
i forget to take pic ><


u saw my dad ? = =



haha .
u guys saw ?
toothbrush got WASABI .
OMG ~
thn a HENG DAI come out .
he straight take and brush his teeth .
HAHA ! laugh like hell


the banana lagi funny .
the PAPER .
XING LANG must read loudly .
he read many times .
cz not enuf loud and we dun let him go inside .
haha ~ finally he can go inside .



my little sis and XING LIANG =)

went back home ...
TIRED !
and i sleep for few hours .
ops . i think its too late.
my sis and i rush to saloon .
omg . wait my sis to set her hair .
nid 1 or 2 hours ? ==


MY SIS ! my mom helping her to make up



owhh . my super big ear ring XD


after make up .




u know why i cover ? because the lipstick --
i wash it aftat . SWT



my SIS . thin huh ?



my sis and my cousin .

spot the screen .XD

i drink alot . xD

XD . i know she look nice in this pic
i think i am drunk .

my mummy =)
taller thn her ^^V



No comments:

Post a Comment