Sunday, November 7, 2010

BALI TRIP - DAY 2 @ 1.11.2010 (PART 1 )

not yet read my DAY 1 POST ? click here - > DAY 1
early in the morning . my sis still sleeping

after we brush our teeth and bath ,
went down and had breakfast buffet


ate this every every day @@

afterthat , we headed to watch a bali tradisional dance


used one hours to watch it , abit boring .. XD next , went to KRAFT DRAWING

haha , nice rite ?
super geng la them





^^V



trying to learn their dance .

next , went to temple of bali . they call PURA PURA

my bro's OK BONG POSE


3 gold flower

by me ! love this


haha . all of us have to wear the salong before go in . GROUP pic


finish visited , straight headed to a place . forget what the name jor


lol, many ppl around me , i also wan to take pic ~ @@
suddenly come out such pose .

this is awesome





ME : u know what is this ?
POPO : table la , wa ... very nice hor
ME : u see clearly ..
POPO : aiyo ...
FUNNY ......









nice to touch




since day 1 really too much pic ..
so i seperate to two post ..
wait for my day 2 ( PART 2 )






No comments:

Post a Comment