Friday, July 23, 2010

22.7 ! whats a important day ! XD happy birthday my dear =)

happy birthday !
I AM SO SORRY .
I AM LATE ..
to post this .
bo bian . thursday is my tired day =(
last time i love thursday .
and now i hate it = (


___________________________________________________________________
winnie winnie . i know her since standard 6 .
5 years friendship !
LOL .........
but this 5 years not really good for us !
XD ...
hope that wont argue with u anymore la XD




u change ur style when taking pic
(i like to see ur pic without ur teeth )


scroll down !
dun get shock !

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-




tada ! ignore my face la .
i am fat and ugly tat time ==
winnit still pretty rite XD


___________________________________________________________________

haha ! my noodles ~
although very easy la .
but i think u like it ba ?
not much things to say !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
i love u ( sometime oni ) haha



No comments:

Post a Comment