Monday, June 21, 2010

super tired day !

first day start skul ..
sportcheck ! owh . sien .
really feel teacher nothings to do !
I AM TIRED TODAY .
i get some of my exam paper .
haiz .. I AM SAD !!
gonna add more oil to my next exam .
just now i am free-ing !
so i done this for wen ping XD


took by me . nice rite ? XD


____________________________________________________________________
sunday ..



ignore my pig face



took by someone la . not me ! but nice XD

us again

duuu ..

...==


hahahaha

owhh . come some normal one .. EMO-ING


ice kimo ! yummy ` mango flavour =)





________________________________________________________

haiz . so sad .
my sis fail her driving test .
nvm bah .
GAMBATEH at 12.7 !



ps : countdown for jin jie birthday
my birthday , tung , winnie ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment